Business Success Strategist
Learn more about what makes
Colorful – Competent – Creative – Captivating
"The Six Unwritten Rules of Business”
Talented people enter organizations everyday prepared to contribute, succeed and climb the ladder of success. However, while some seem to climb with ease, others get stuck, retire on the job or are terminated.
Years of research among employees across the nation shows that while many professionals and business owners have marketable skills, they lack the critical understanding of their organizations, industries and marketplace.
This course is for new and mid-level career professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Successfully navigate Unwritten Rules & Unspoken Relationships
- Identify Attitudes and Behaviors that limit success
- Move from Meritocracy to effective Negotiation
- Discover the Six Relationships critical to success
- Connect your “Part” to the “Whole” business
"Publicizing Your Brand and Staying in Demand"
How do you succeed in a global market or a large organization where hundreds of people offer similar products or have your same skill set? Create a strategic advantage by harnessing the power of Personal and Business Branding!
Research continues to show that what people value most are those who are genuine and real. In a world of relentless information and different degrees of TRUTH, a person who is Authentically themselves stands out!
You can fill every social media channel and shout from the roof tops messaging about your Brand. However, what really matters in the short and long-run is how people EXPERIENCE your brand. Think about this, is your current brand helping OR hurting your chances for success?
This course is for early to mid-level career professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Branding basics – Assessing your Brand
- Understand and manage Personal Branding Touchpoints
- Skillfully use Propaganda to your advantage
- Knowing when and how to Renovate your Brand
- Connecting your Personal Brand to your organization or business
"Leadership 101: First Lead Yourself!"
Watching great leaders in action is much like adoring the majestic peak of an iceberg. The work they do on the surface is based on years of building a large base of knowledge, experiences and skills. And, while there are many common traits among leaders, female leaders have developed their own special sauce.
While many people focus on how to be a great leader, this session first builds a foundation for self-leadership before moving on to successfully leading others.
This course is for female leaders-new and emerging; leaders of self, people, initiatives, and organizations.
- Deeply explore Personal Leadership Values & Philosophy
- Identify and connect Core Values to Organizational Mission
- Discover your Unique Leadership Secret Sauce
- Use Best Practices and Diverse Leadership examples to enhance team effectiveness
- Craft a Leadership Style that supports company, team and personal success
"Playing 2 Win! Master the Game of Business”
This is a summary course for participants who have taken, “The Six Unwritten
Rules of Business”, “Publicizing Your Brand and Staying in Demand” and “Leadership 101: First Lead Yourself.”
This is a highly interactive session that allows participants to connect all three courses and begin to build strategies that will move them forward. Infused with next-level concepts and a plan outline, participants will walk away with tools to increase their contribution and success!
This course is for early career professionals (3-5 years) and entrepreneurs focused on growth.
- Use Systems Theory to Maximize Change
- Elevate from Networking to Netweaving
- Move from an “At Risk” to “Must Have” status
- Effectively Work IN and On your career or business
- Start your Strategic Success Plan
- Master of Arts, Marketing major, Media minor; Webster University
- Bachelor of Business Adm., Finance major, accounting minor; University of Oklahoma
- Master Moderator Certificate, RIVA Training Institute, Bethesda, MD
- Post graduate training, Qualitative Research, The Burke Institute and RIVA Training Institute
- University of Missouri Leadership Program
- Missouri State Chamber Leadership Program
- Leadership Texas- Organizational Leadership
- 20 years in various speaking formats: workshop, panelist, keynote, trainer, facilitator, etc.
- Managing Director of Business Performance Company consulting with businesses, organizations and career professionals in the areas of business strategy, marketing research, leadership development and branding.
- She has worked with hundreds of organizations in industries ranging from technology and financial services to travel and human services.
- 20 years of senior-level business experience in communications, marketing, strategy, and research.
- Works with C-level executives and board members as a Trusted Adviser to affect change.
- Adjunct Marketing Instructor at the University of Missouri
- Lead Facilitator for SBA-Interise’s Streetwise MBA Program coaching small businesses to high growth
- Deep expertise in diverse industries including professional services, education, advertising, B2B and B2C, transportation, healthcare and technology.
- Specific expertise in healthcare marketing, relationship marketing, new business development, client management, innovative stakeholder partnerships, marketing research, strategic planning & execution, keynote speaking, brand marketing, leadership development training, consumer insight driven strategies, developing customer preference, and personal branding.
What Makes Me Sparkle!
- I am a savvy communicator, pragmatic marketer and dynamic presenter who speaks for “movement” and not just for the moment!
- Showing those who rarely get access to critical tools and intellect how to elevate their success!
- Providing research-based insights, relevant business stories and examples coupled with skills and solutions. She will make your event a resounding success where the audience leaves inspired and better than they came!
- Former Business columnist and business contributor for several print channels including the Business Journals newspaper chain, St. Louis Post Dispatch and St. Louis American
- Former travel magazine columnist and featured in Essence magazine
- Published author as well as published books for several other authors
- Featured Co-Host for Conversations in the Nic of Time (radio, live stream Facebook & YouTube) as well as various business podcasts and radio shows
- Excellence in Small Business – Bank of America
- Special Leader Award, YWCA of Metro St. Louis
- Business Owner Award, St. Louis Small Business Monthly
- Regional Finalist-Working Woman magazine’s Entrepreneurial Excellence Award
- Minority Business Advocate of the Year Award, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Distinguished Woman Business Owner of the Year Award, NAWBO-St. Louis Chapter
- Distinguished Visitor, University of Oklahoma
- Distinguished Alum, Webster University
- Leadership Missouri 2016 Class, Statewide Leadership Development Program
- Leadership Texas 2010 Class, Statewide Leadership Development Program
“I attended a session that Fay facilitated at Interise 2020 and it was phenomenal! I taught me to think about leadership in an entrepreneurial and strategic way! I would recommend Interise as an organization, largely because of an instructor like Fay, who is engaging, practical and convincing in her delivery!”
“Overall, Fay is an excellent presenter and her message resonated with our core values. She created custom solutions in her presentation so that our audience would have some immediate takeaways to implement within their organizations. We look forward to having back.”
“Fay is not only a mover and shaker, but most importantly, a doer who has a keen passion for excellence. This unique skill is supported by her unparalleled capacity to assimilate large quantities of data where she may drill down to key insights that offer critical and sustainable impact.”
- Strategically Promoting the Brand Called You!
- Playing2Win! Master the Game of Business
- The Six Unwritten Rules of Business
Playing2Win! Master the Game of Business