Life Transformation Strategist
Learn more about what makes
Dr. Renee Fowler Hornbuckle
Colorful – Competent – Creative – Captivating
Train Your Brain to Win
How to Prime Your Mind to Win at Work and in Life
Learning how to be successful is a process. This session will guide you in this process. It begins with the development of an effective mindset and concludes with a plan for living the best year of your life. The session can be viewed as a library of strategies and tools to be used in creating a highly successful version of your brain.
It all begins with the mindset and learning how to be comfortable with success. Dr. Renee will teach you how to deal with the negative beliefs that stand in your way and help you to develop a systematic approach to creating and realizing goals. You will learn the healthy and unhealthy habits can make or break your success journey and create a plan for living the best year you’ve ever had.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a mindset that pursues success and isn’t afraid of failure
- Attack limiting beliefs
- Eliminate self-limiting thought patterns
- Create intentions and goals that match your personal version of success
- Defeat negative habits and create new, empowering habits
- Create a plan for living the best year of your life
Overcoming Obstacles Created by the Pandemic
What is stopping you from reaching your goals post pandemic? This session teaches you proven strategies to get past whatever is holding you back. You will gain the principles needed that will enable you to overcome many types of setbacks, including pandemic, fears, sickness, burnout, failures, and more. You will discover the fastest way to resolve challenges, how to use creativity when you are up against a wall, and tips that help you to believe in yourself even when you are struggling.
Dr. Renee will teach you new skills to motivate yourself to achieve your goals post pandemic. Next, you will learn techniques that will help you persevere until you reach your goals. You will also discover solutions for obstacles, clarify the details of the life you want to live, and enjoy effective personal motivation as you write your own success story.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Deal effectively with setbacks
- Find the fastest solutions to your challenges
- Believe in yourself and your dreams even during tough times
- Use failure to your advantage
- Maintain enthusiasm in the face of adversity
- Finish what you start
Managing Your Time to Increase Productivity
For many, time management has become one of the biggest challenges in feeling productive. The pandemic has created a dichotomy for balancing the real and virtual worlds. Many people have lost sight of their personal and professional goals and it has caused disequilibrium in the workplace. Trying to manage a typical workday that includes four virtual meetings, one in person, projects, workload, zoom fatigue, and kids, has stretched many to their maximum. So how do you get back to taking control of your time and setting post pandemic goals? In this session, Dr. Renee helps you to redefine your new goals into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. She walks you through the process of delegating your time and activities based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. Learning a new way of flexibility and time management, is guaranteed to increase your productivity both personally and professionally.
In this session participants should be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- PhD. – Religious Philosophy – Tabernacle Bible College and Seminary, Tampa, FL
- M.A. – Biblical Studies – Institute For Teaching God’s Word, Rockdale, TX
- B.S. – Business Administration (Marketing) University of Arkansas. Fayetteville, AR
• John Maxwell Training
• Dale Carnegie Training
• Power Communication Skills
• Creative Training Techniques
• Persuasive Presentations
• Hospitality and Event Coordinator Certification
• Effective Classroom Instruction
• Effective Meetings Development
• Effective Communication
• Instructional Design
• Speaker 30 years
• Founder/President Women of Influence, Inc. an organization dedicated to the personal and professional development of women worldwide.
• Founded Women of Influence Youth Female Mentoring Program.
• Senior Pastor of Destiny Pointe Christian Center
• Crisis Coach
• Founder and Host, Women of Influence Personal Development and Empowerment Conference attracting over one thousand adult participants/300 Teen-Tweens.
• Mentored wives of professional athletes in the NFL, MLB, NBA, and Track.
• Founder/Director Life Goes On Foundation
• Founder/President Rachel’s House and Ranch for women in transition a safe place for women who are in transition after a major life crisis such as divorce, job loss, or escaping an abusive relationship.
• Providing life development programming.
• Founder, The Life Empowerment Institute
• CEO, Destiny Empowerment Enterprises, Inc. – Committed Community Engagement.
• Founder of Destiny Academy Early Childhood Development Center
• Founder/President INSight Development Strategist Consulting and The Phoenix Firm, LLC. Serving professional needs of small businesses, churches, non-profit organizations, through assessments, enhancements, training, and development.
• Co-Owner Wings To Go Restaurant KM & RH Enterprises
• Owner/Operator Truly Yours – Fashion and Makeup Boutique
• Event Planner and Conference Coordinator
• Executive Fashion Consultant.
• Created a unique brand called “D.I.V.A.” collection.
• Service To Women – Annual Makeovers to Underprivileged Women.
• Owner: Upscale Resale Shop – A Dress for Success Outreach
• Senior Specialist, Instructional Design/Instructor/Trainer
• Genesis, Shelter and Outreach, Alliance Board Member
• Opening Doors for Women In Need, Board Member
• JB Dondolo, Global Board Advisor
• ACAPP, Arlington Clergy and Police Partnership, Board Member and Advisor
• Belle of The Ball Foundation, Director
• Texas State Representative, Rosa Parks Prayer Institute
• Faith Based Initiative Committee, President George W. Bush
• Mission Arlington, Board Member
- 2016 – A Recipient of The Barack Obama President’s Lifetime Achievement Award Volunteer Service
- 2019 – Black Dress / White Pearls Overcomer Award
- 2019 – C.O.R.E. Heart Award – Legacy of the Heart Award
- 2010 – North Texas NBA All Star Award Recipient
- 2014 – Healing Hearts Advocate of The Year Award
- 2009 – Epitome Magazine Award Recipient – Sermon of the Year
- 2009 – Girlfriend Honoree – Girls Living On Purpose
- 2003 – Image Award Recipient – Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- 2002 Image Award Recipient –Omicron Mu Omega Foundation of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
- 2001 Women of Faith Award
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Governor Rick Perry, State of Texas
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Senator Phil Gramm
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Congressman Martin Frost
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Texas State Representative Toby Goodman
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Dallas Mayor Ronald Kirk
- 2001 WOI Proclamation, Richardson Mayor Gary A. Slagle
- 1992 Solutions For Excellence Business Award
- 1990 Meridian Business Systems Recognition Award
You are talent to the world, and we need to hear what you say. You are a mouthpiece to minister to the hurting & a motivator to those desiring to go to the next level. Thanks & I know the members will be blessed & will follow you!!
Dr. Renee is one of the most resilient, effective, and positive leaders I know. I have intimately watched her anchor her family, her congregation, and her community in turbulent times. She is a woman that is committed to excellence, creativity and helping those who struggle to move to places of significance in their life. She is a visionary, and her impact is yet to be seen!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is one word I can use to describe my thoughts toward this woman in action! Her commitment to excellence, style, and integrity will speak to any person who experiences her personally, in ministry, or as talk show host. I am encouraged by her compassion for youth and young adults as well as her desire for women to become their personal best in every area of their life! As she continues in the faith, communities will be impacted, regions will be provoked, and nations will be changed.
“Suffering In Silence” 2012 English and Spanish
“The Power of Healthy Esteem” 2001, Revised 2013
“The Power of Passion” 2002, Revised 2013
“If It Pleases the King” 2000, Revised 2012
Why Do I Always Feel Like I'm Digging My Way Out of a Pit?
So...You Want to Be a Wife?
Held Captive Too...
- “The Invitation” Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Soulful Affirmations 2021
- “It’s In The Details” Event Planning Guide 2018
- “Souled Out” 2017
- Continuing Writer, Southern Dallas Magazine and Manna Express
- Published, Black Enterprise